Admin & Sales Clerk – Dartmouth
Job Description: Reporting to the General Manager, this role will be responsible to support our collective sales, marketing, and retail efforts. They will work daily in many crucial aspects of the business including accounts receivable, sales, marketing, and complete other administrative tasks as necessary.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily store invoicing and cash reconciliation for Dartmouth retail store
- Daily store invoicing and reconciliation for web store
- Order invoicing, posting and payment processing plus AR follow ups
- Cash and cheque deposits
Dartmouth Retail Store
- Staff scheduling and communication
- Inventory management for store: beer and merchandise
- Design, order and maintain stock levels of merchandise
- Maintaining proper signage, pricing, and promotions in the retail store
- Supporting retail store where necessary
Website & Online Presence
- Answer promptly any questions received through our info line, social media, our website and Google
- Maintenance of profiles, hours of operation, etc.
- Adding new merchandise and beer items to website and web store
- Inventory maintenance of the online store
- Canada Post order processing
- Maintaining pricing for new product listings and launches
- Weekly and monthly sales reports
- Liquor board listing and promotional applications
- Point of sale item inventory, ordering and receiving
Also will assist with inventory in other departments and other admin duties as required.